Hand your ASK eGift to the waiter when ready to pay your bill. The waiter will re-key the code into their PDQ terminal. If the bill exceeds the value of the eGift the balance can be paid by cash or credit/debit card. If you have any remaining balance on this eGift you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once activated the value on your ASK Italian eGift can be used as full or part payment at any ASK restaurant throughout the UK that accepts GBP sterling.
- All monies on the ASK eGift must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of purchase. Any balance left on this eGift after this date will be removed.
- The monies on this eGift cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any remaining balance will be stored on the eGift and may be used to pay for future purchases.
- Please protect this eGift and treat it as cash, the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
- If the ASK eGift code is lost, the balance cannot be returned.
- No change will be given on the ASK eGift
- ASK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the eGift on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- ASK eGift cannot be redeemed online.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any remaining balance on this eGift, you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it. If you have any queries regarding this eGift, please call 0845 6022704. Please note that this office is open Monday - Friday from 9am until 6pm.
£10, £25, £50
Already received a Digii e-voucher as a gift?
You lucky thing! Find out more information on how to redeem your code today.